Friday, December 16, 2005

new kid on the block

A new site went up recently that's pretty cool. It's basically a blog on blogs, if that makes any sense. Metaxu Cafe focuses on literary blogs, or any blogs about books or related subjects, and provides a daily selection of quotes, topics, highlights and excerpts from the 100+ blogs that are affiliated with it. It's pretty comprehensive, and it works really well for those of us that don't have the time to check 30-odd sites a day to see what's out there in the book world.

In fact, in an effort to remind myself that I started this blog with the intention of providing the occasional book review, recommendation, etc., I even applied to have my blog registered on their list. Of course, they may very well deny it on the grounds that I wrote an analysis of Risk versus Stratego, but hey...whatcha gonna do?

Maybe I'll start writing about books again. I just finished A Feast for Crows, so that might be my next topic. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home