Thursday, November 17, 2005

unworthy?

Due to my complete and utter lack of anything resembling a post lately, a friend recently informed me that I'm unworthy of a blog. In fact, she also said that I'm hopeless when it comes to technology.

I couldn't agree more.

Nonetheless, I'm nearly done with all my law school applications, and I should soon be back in force. Plus, the Beavers' season has been pretty hard to handle lately, and although I always intended to keep up the writing through thick and thin, I've found it's easier to suffer in silence. Still, that's no excuse. After I get back from Napa Valley on Monday, the blogging will begin again.

Let that be a warning to you all.

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh John....

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whew, that was a close one. lucky dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home