Tuesday, December 13, 2005

already missing Mike Hass

It's going to be a sad day when the Beavers take the field next year without Mike Hass. He went from walk-on to All-American, and in the process, rewrote the OSU record books. I couldn't be happier that he was recognized for his achievements with a spot on the AP All-American 1st Team and with the Blietnikoff Award, and it's going to be impossible to replace him.

I can't wait to see him succeed at the next level. Maybe Cincy can grab him and he can join the rest of the Oregon State Bengals.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Mike Hass? Is he a collegiate or a pro? Is he gonna be in a bowl game, and if so, which one? Like I said, I don't know who he is, but I can't wait for him to be the next Wayne Chrebet.

-5 years in the future, Mike Hass in a NFL huddle-

NFL QB: listen up mothafuckas, RED-ZEBRA-ON-TWO.

Hass: what? shit man, I think I got another concussion. what's the play call?

NFL QB: mothafucka, just run your slow-ass 10 yard crossing pattern.

Hass: aight homie.

NFL C: yo man, I think that honkie is bleeding from his earpads.

NFL QB: I know mothafucka, but he's too slow to run anything else and he fucking catches anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home