Friday, October 14, 2005

slippin' and slidin'

I've already started to slow down with the blogging. It's a shame, I know, but that beginning burst of energy has faded somewhat, and I've been pretty busy. This has been a crazy month, and it's not slowing down anytime soon.

I head up to Berkeley tomorrow morning for the OSU-Cal game, so it's doubtful I'll be posting much this weekend. HOWEVER, I remain committed to posting pictures of Derek's epic housewarming party, and now that I've got them on my computer, it's only a matter of time before they are online for the world (or, the three of us that check that this blog) to see. Until then, though, I'm preparing myself for Saturday's game.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That title threw me off for sec...hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home