Saturday, October 01, 2005

Inaugural Address (continued)

I guess it's time to do this thing. I've always been horrible about keeping up to date with emails, so a blog doesn't seem like my cup of tea, but maybe it will inspire me to be more consistent with my correspondence to friends. In fact, a couple of my friends inspired me to start this page, so I should probably start off with some shout-outs to them.

If you want to hear what my roommate Steve has to say about life, religion, or the combination of the two he calls the Chicago Cubs, go here.

And for those of you that know and enjoy Wendy Batt's emails (if you're still privileged enough to receive them), you'll probably already know what's going on with her, but check out her blog to catch up on anything you've missed.

I'll get links to both those sites, as well as a few others, up in the Links section as soon as I feel motivated to update it.

Alright, that's enough of the of the intro-type stuff. I'm still learning how to do this, so you'll have to forgive the sorry state of this first post. From now on though, it'll be time to get down to business. I'll try to keep everyone (and by everyone I mean myself and the 2 or 3 people I force to read this--sorry Steve and Lauren) up to date with news and thoughts on the Oregon State Beavers football team, the Portland Trail Blazers and their quest for an NBA title, and whatever random ideas and recommendations I have about books. I can't make any guarantees about how often I'll post, but hopefully I'll have something to say now and then. Until next time, kids!

3 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

What's this about "being privileged enough to receive" my emails??? Did I let a few slide? Sorry, if so. No harm intended. I can most likely blame such an event on the potential recipient's negligence in updating me with his/her latest email address, but it is also entirely possible that I mis-clicked a box. I will write a personalized email to anyone who can prove wrongful omission. In the meantime, the World Wide Web welcomes you, Oppy; I look forward to reading about the Beavers.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

also, I'm wondering why Steve chose my same background? ha ha, hi Steve. brilliant minds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home